At Premier Turf Club, we want you to have fun wagering on horse and dog racing. For most people, betting on the races is an enjoyable form of entertainment practiced with thoughtful decisions about the time and money devoted to the experience.
Premier Turf Club is committed to responsible wagering, and encourages all of its customers to wager responsibly. Working with the National Council on Problem Gambling ("NCPG"), which is a national organization dedicated to addressing the issues of problem and pathological gambling, Premier Turf Club has developed a comprehensive responsible gaming program to ensure account holders wager responsibly.
The NCPG has published this short questionaire to help people determine if they may have tendancies toward problem gambling.
10 Questions About Gambling Behavior
1. You have often gambled longer than you had planned.
2. You have often gambled until your last dollar was gone.
3. Thoughts of gambling have caused you to lose sleep.
4. You have used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid.
5. You have made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling.
6. You have broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling.
7. You have borrowed money to finance your gambling.
8. You have felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses.
9. You have been remorseful after gambling.
10. You have gambled to get money to meet your financial obligations.
If you think you may have a problem, we encourage you to contact the NCPG National Hotline for help, or go to their website for additional information. All enquiries are confidential and help is available 24 hours a day.
Premier Turf Club permits account holders to self-exclude themselves from BetPTC.com at any time. If you wish to close your account and self-exclude yourself from re-opening it, please contact our customer service department for assistance.